We’re Looking For A Skilled Project Manager / Strategic Implementation Manager
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
This is a full time, permanent position
With Fancensus growing nearly 40% year on year, the need to deliver everything on time, within budget and meeting strategic direction is becoming challenging. Our desire to become the Global Dashboard of Interactive Entertainment means we are facing ever growing demands surrounding the management of data, back office systems, client requests and tactical opportunities.
This newly created role is needed to manage key client projects and internal strategic plans to equal focus. In short, the project management responsibilities will ultimately be the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
The belief is that having a single person who is overseeing all aspects of each project simultaneously, realistically setting deadlines and providing written commentary of project statuses, will provide higher confidence internally and allow Fancensus to continue to reap the growth opportunity that exists in the sector.
The successful candidate will work directly with senior management and possibly some clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. They will coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible with other projects and strategic company direction and will recommend when new resource is needed to fulfil client and company needs.
This position requires at least 4 years of industry experience with a background in data analytics. We need someone familiar with a variety of video gaming business models, current data practices and procedures to judge project feasibility in order to suggest alternatives and manage outcomes and therefore accomplish goals. Ultimately this person will be the go-to contact between client facing managers and internal developers in order to lead the flow of work whilst organising and manging priorities and expectations. Overall the desire is to enhance efficiencies of the organization and accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests whilst exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and technique
- Report and escalate to Managing Director as needed
- Manage the relationships with stakeholders and developers
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors for possible future data sources.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Update internal knowledgebase documentation
- Communicate enhancements / bug updates on each LIVE build to all staff members
- Potentially meet with clients alongside managers to take detailed briefs and to clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Implement methods for budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based this financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiencies
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of games industry experience with a background in data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Adaptability to getting the job done
- Pragmatic approach to internal relationships at all levels
- Organised and the ability to prioritise workload
- Love everything data!