If you have any questions at all about this policy or our website, or about how we use and process your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, in writing to FanCensus at 99 High Street, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1AB, United Kingdom.
FanCensus.com may update this data policy from time to time by updating this page, which can be found on our website. Please check it occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any amends and updates. This policy is effective from 21st May 2018.
If you do not already have a relationship with us, we might hold limited personal information about you, such as an email address, so that we may contact you to promote our services or provide relevant information we believe would be of interest to you. For the purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, FanCensus.com is the data controller of your personal data collected in connection with your use of our website and/or Fusion or in relation to our business relationship with you.
What Information We Collect And Process
Information you might give us directly:
- Your Name
- Your Company Name
- Your Email Address
- Company Postal Address
- Telephone Number
- Job Title
In addition to any personal information directly supplied by you, we may collect the following data:
- Technical information, including, but not limited to, the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile device to the internet.
- Information about your visit to our website, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), the pages you viewed or information you searched for and length of visits to certain pages.
- Details of your visits to other websites via our website.
Why We Collect And Process Your Information
Without collecting and using the information you provide to us or we obtain about you, it would not be possible for us to provide you with our services or to expand our commercial interests.
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To identify you and manage your account.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you/your employer and FanCensus.com and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about updates to current business practices, products or services that you have already purchased, enquired about or that we believe would be of interest to you or your company.
- To provide you with information about new products or services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, enquired about or that we believe would be of interest to you or your company.
- For internal operations and record keeping, to manage our business, including for accounting and auditing purposes.
- To contact you from time to time for feedback on our services to help improve our products and/or services. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- To deal with legal disputes involving you, your employer.
We must have lawful basis to collect and use your personal information, therefore we will only ever use your information when the law allows us to.
The ways in which we will use your data are:
- For contractual obligations. To provide you with a quote, with information about products or services, to receive payment and/or to provide customer care and service.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
- To pursue our legitimate interests, to conduct our business in an efficient, compliant and profitable manner and for the overall promotion of the business, only where your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests. It may also become necessary to process data for a legitimate interest of a third party, such as your employer or an authorised business partner. We will also rely on our legitimate interests for the proper administration of our website, and to manage our operations (for example, maintaining appropriate records and databases).
We have taken account of any privacy risks and ensured that your data protection rights are not affected. We believe these uses benefit our customers. You can contact us if you have any questions via email on email@example.com
If you have provided us with your individual contact details (for example, your personal email address), we will rely on your consent to send you electronic communications such as our newsletters and emails with information about our products and/or services.
If we hold your business contact details (for example, your work email address), we will rely on legitimate interests of the business to send you electronic communications, but we will always provide you with an option to opt out from future communications of this kind, either via an ‘unsubscribe link’ in the footer of the email or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the above grounds and purposes for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal information.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We will not hold your personal information for any longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Who We Share Your Information With
We do not sell or share your personal data with third parties for them to use for marketing purposes.
We may allow our staff, consultants and/or external service providers acting on our behalf, and our provider of payment services, to access and use your personal data for the activities we have described above. We only permit them to use it to deliver the relevant service, and if they apply an appropriate level of security protection.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting.
- Data storage partners who provide virtual infrastructure.
- Partners who provide payment processing facilities on our behalf.
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
- In the context of the possible sale or restructuring of our business.
We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law. All our third-party service providers and affiliates are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information.
We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We also reserve the right to disclose the information collected about you to our professional advisors and/or if we, in good faith, believe it necessary to protect the personal safety of users or the public.
We may partner with another party to provide specific services. When you sign up for these services, we will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use any personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We will not share or store your data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us. Any transmission of data is at your own risk. Once we receive your personal data, we use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access.
Your Duty To Inform Us Of Changes
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please let us know if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
As an individual, under EU law you have the right to request that we:
- Provide you with information as to whether we process your data and details relating to our processing, and that we provide you with a copy of your data (‘access right’).
- Rectify and/ or update any inaccurate data we might have about your without undue delay (‘right to rectification’).
- Give you the right to object to processing of data relating to you (‘right to object’).
- Under certain circumstances, be restricted from processing your data (‘right to restriction’).
- Under certain circumstances, erase your personal data without undue delay (i.e. the “right to erasure”).
- Under certain circumstances, furnish you with the personal data which you provided us within a structured, commonly used and machine readable format (‘right to data portability’).
Where we process your data solely on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of our processing before the withdrawal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission at any time.
The exercise of your rights might be subject to certain conditions and we might require further information from you before we can respond to your request.
Exercising Your Rights And Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com, or by clicking the unsubscribe link where one is available.
You may request, at any time, details of personal information which we hold about you. A small administration fee of up to £10 may be payable. FanCensus.com will aim to provide the relevant information within 14 working days, or if not possible then up to a maximum of 28 days.
If you would like a copy of the information that FanCensus holds on you please write to Fancensus, 99 High Street, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1AB, UK or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. A standard request form can be supplied if required, however you do not need to use a standard form as long as your request includes:
- Your full name and contact details.
- Details of the specific information required and any relevant dates.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Some of our Services use the YouTube API to access data gathered by YouTube, please see their privacy statement for information on how they collect, store and use personal data: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
Some of our Services use the Twitter API to access data gathered by Twitter, please see their privacy statement for information on how they collect, store and use personal data: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
Some of our Services use the Facebook API to access data gathered by Facebook, please see their privacy statement for information on how they collect, store and use personal data: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Some of our Services use the Twitch.TV API to access data gathered by Twitch.TV, please see their privacy statement for information on how the collect, store and use personal data: https://www.twitch.tv/p/en-gb/legal/privacy-policy/
Terms Of Services
- Responsibility: You: (a) are responsible for your use of the Services and for your Users’ compliance with user guides, help and training materials, and your Users’ compliance with your Contract ; (b) will ensure that your use of Exported Data complies with Applicable Law; (c) will comply with the Twitter Terms of Service, usually at http://twitter.com/tos, Facebook Terms of Service, usually at https://www.facebook.com/terms.php, Youtube Terms of Service, usually at https://www.youtube.com/t/terms, Twitch Terms of Service, usually at https://www.twitch.tv/p/en-gb/legal/terms-of-service/; and (d) will comply with any marketing materials we may provide to you related to your use and description of both our Services and our intellectual property rights.
2. User protection: You will not: (a) knowingly display, distribute, or otherwise make available Fancensus’ Data to any person or entity that you reasonably believe will use said data in any manner that would have the potential to be inconsistent with that individual’s reasonable expectations of privacy; (b) conduct any research or analysis that isolates a small group of individuals or any single individual for unlawful or discriminatory purposes; (c) use Fancensus’ Data to target, segment, or profile any individual based on health, negative financial status or condition, political affiliation or beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical affiliation or beliefs, sex life or sexual orientation, trade union membership, data relating to any alleged or actual commission of a crime, or any other sensitive categories of personal information prohibited by law.
3. Password protection: You are responsible for ensuring that any user IDs and passwords required for your Users to use our Services are kept safe and confidential. You will promptly notify us upon discovery if the security of a user ID or password has been compromised.
4. Restrictions: You will not: (a) sell, resell, license, sublicense, distribute, or otherwise make the Services (or the results of the Services) available to anybody other than your Users, unless agreed with Fancensus in advance and in writing; (b) subject to Applicable Law, attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form any part of the Services; (c) use the Services or any Fancensus Data to violate Applicable Law, including Applicable Law about data protection, privacy, or information security; (d) communicate any material which is obscene, defamatory, offensive, or abusive via the Services; or (e) purposefully interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of our Services, including spamming, hacking, purposefully violating or circumventing our API rate limits, or similar activities.
5. Removal of Data: A licensor or Applicable Law may require us, at any time, to remove Data from our Services. In such cases, we will notify you of the affected data and you will promptly remove the same Exported Data from your systems, whether during or after the Term of Contract.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by FanCensus.com ltd. and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Any unauthorised copying in full or in part without prior permission from Fancensus.com ltd will constitute an infringement of copyright.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Fancensus.com. ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Fancensus.com ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
©2019 Fancensus.com Ltd. All rights reserved. Errors and omissions excepted. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.