This is a full time, hybrid position based in Cookham, UK.
For this Data Entry Assistant role we’re looking for an enthusiastic person with an in-depth knowledge of video games and a strong attention to detail, who will fit into our data and admin department. Currently this is a hybrid role, based in the office 3 days a week and at home 2 days.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Contract (hybrid role, 3 days in the office)
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Reporting To: Admin Team Manager
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Asset linking within our unique datasets
- Ensure data integrity is of the highest caliber using our bespoke internal tools; updating records where necessary
- Manage products release scheulde; ensure all new titles releasing within the next 30 days are setup correctly
- Support other teams within the company to achieve deadlines
Training will be given on our own bespoke, internal software.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic excel knowledge
- Time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Has an interest in Video Games
- Previous office based experience is preferred
- 28 days holiday (this increases after 2 years service)
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme (on completion of 2 years service)
- Social events
- Casual dress
- A fun and friendly working environment
A Bit About Us
Here at Fancensus we love movies and video games and so pride ourselves on providing trusted, in-depth business and communication analytics, to video games and movie companies, globally.
Our Head Office sits in the beautiful, historic village of Cookham in Berkshire, within easy walking distance of the train station, while our development team are based in the popular seaside tourist town of Blackpool.
Our success is built on a super-gifted team of people from diverse backgrounds, we’re expanding fast so are always on the lookout for talented, passionate individuals to help us grow.
If you feel you have the right skills, please send your CV, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com
or hit the Apply Now button below.
Share this …