We’re looking for an enthusiastic person with an in-depth knowledge of video games and strong attention to detail.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
We need a reliable, organised individual to come join our growing data admin team, working in a busy, vibrant office, located in the picturesque village of Cookham, Berkshire.
This is a permanent, full time position.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support in setting up incoming data sources
- Inputting data into all areas of our custom system
- Processing and validating data using various tools including Excel, MySQL & our own bespoke software
- Troubleshooting and tracking bugs/issues with data, data sources and our internal admin system, solving them where possible or liaising with the development team to get them resolved
- Testing new data sources and new features to our admin system
- Support with ad-hoc projects
- Sourcing product information and social accounts
- General office administrative duties
Training will be given on our own bespoke, internal software.
- In depth knowledge of video games
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A high level of spoken and written English.
- Previous office based experience preferred
- Educated to University level or equivalent experience
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A High level of organisational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
Desirable, but not required skills:
- Proficiency in HTML
- Knowledge and understanding of APIs
- Working knowledge of SQL
If this interests you and you have the right skills, please send your CV, along with a cover letter to, firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Apply Now button below.
A Bit About Us
Here at Fancensus we love movies and video games and so pride ourselves on providing trusted, in-depth business and communication analytics, to video games and movie companies, globally.
Note: Interview are currently being conducted remotely via Zoom.