Do You Have What It Takes To Join Us As A Client Experience Executive?
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
This is a full time, permanent position
Our huge, rapid growth over the last 18 months has massively increased the challenge in continuing to provide first class support to our clients. Our desire to integrate our business seamlessly alongside out client’s requirements means we now need a dedicated Client Experience Executive that can ensure our high client standards are maintained.
We’re searching for a professional and courteous Client Experience Executive with exemplary people skills to help our business provide outstanding customer proficiencies and to support new client onboarding. This newly created role will be tasked with maintaining relationships with current clients of all sizes and supporting potential clients alongside our Head of Analytics and our Sales Director. You will need to update and circulate daily and weekly client reports, design analytical dashboards on our groundbreaking visualisation platform; Fusion, alongside keeping accurate correspondence records, preparing sales tools, meeting regularly with management, training and supporting clients over email, video conferencing, as well as potentially in person. Your input should develop overtime, so you’re able to provide intuitive feedback to clients on their campaigns together with recommending various upgrade options. Your dedication to the needs of our clients will continue to encourage client loyalty and enhance our organisation’s growth through positive client-to-business engagement.
To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent active listening and communication skills, good personal presentation, politeness and tact, and be able to function in a high-pressure environment. In-depth knowledge of video games is key, as well as having the desire to understand the commercial side of the Interactive Entertainment industry. The noteworthy Client Experience Executive should provide timely solutions to client’s problems, build sustainable and continuous relationships, show initiative and drive when dealing with client requests, and assist in developing marketing material.
- Deal with client requests and troubleshoot problems
- Support the Head of Analytics and the Sales Director on a day-to-day basis
- Produce sales materials including presentations and newsletters
- Develop and produce training materials for clients
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction
- Liaise with different departments with regards client queries and new client onboarding
- Offer advice to clients on services and products
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships
- In-depth knowledge of the video games industry
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytical / numeracy abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer literacy including Excel, Powerpoint and Photoshop
- Creative and strategic thinking skills
- Calm, polite, and professional behaviour
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced, changing environment
- General business knowledge
- Reliable and self-motivated
- High service orientation
- The ability to provide out of hours support when needed
As part of your cover letter we’d like you to include answers to the following questions:
1. Please highlight some of the biggest successes and failures of the video games industry in 2020 and explain how you decided on these.
2. Do you think there is a need for a traditional E3 to return post COVID and why?
Initially the role will be temporarily working remotely from home, due to COVID restrictions, but once restrictions are lifted and the company assesses that it’s safe to return to the office, this role will then be based at our HQ in Cookham, Berkshire, UK.
If this interests you and you have the right skills, please send a covering letter, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Deadline for applications is 31st January 2021