Data Entry Team Leader
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person with an in-depth knowledge of video games to join our growing team, working in a busy, vibrant office, located in the picturesque town of Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
This is a permanent, full time position.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Main responsibilities will include:
- Inputting data into all areas of our custom system.
- Processing and validating data using various tools including Excel, MySQL & our own bespoke software.
- Supporting and guiding the rest of the admin team.
- Tracking bugs/issues with data and reports.
- Support with ad-hoc reports and projects.
- Occasionally assuming some Office Manager duties, in his absence, if required.
- General office administrative duties.
Training will be given on our own bespoke, internal software.
- In depth knowledge of video games.
- A high level of spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Previous office based experience, preferably in data entry or administration.
- Educated to University level or equivalent experience.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A High level of organisational and time management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
Desirable, but not required skills:
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Previous team leader experience
If this sounds like you then please send your CV, along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies please!