Admin & Analytics Intern
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person with strong maths skills to join our growing team, working in a busy, vibrant office, located in the picturesque town of Marlow, Buckinghamshire. An interest in video games would be advantageous.
This is a full time, paid, 12 month internship position.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Inputting data into our custom system.
- Validating data using various tools; Excel, MySQL and our own bespoke dashboard.
- Processing and validating Price Tracking data from online stores.
- Capturing and processing product placement data from online stores.
- Administrative duties, including handling emails and communicating with clients.
- Support with ad-hoc reports and projects.
Training will be given on our own custom software.
The ideal candidate will have the following Skills:
- Basic understanding of SQL.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Educated to university level or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High level of organisational and time management skills.
- Friendly, polite telephone manner and good customer service skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- An ability to stay motivated when completing monotonous tasks.
This is a great entry level position with an opportunity to gain new skills and experience.
If this sounds like you then please send your CV, along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £15,500 p.a.