Data Entry Administrator
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person with a strong knowledge of video games to join our growing team, working in a busy, vibrant office, located in the picturesque town of Marlow, Buckinghamshire. An interest in movies and the entertainment industry in general would also be advantageous.
This is a full time, 5 month contract.
Start date: 1st August 2018
End date: 31st December 2018
Main responsibilities will include:
- Inputting data into our custom system.
- Validating data, checking it’s correct.
- Researching Products.
- General, ad hoc office administrative duties.
Training will be given on our own custom software.
- In depth knowledge of video games.
- A high level of spoken and written English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- At least 5 GCSE’s at grade 4 (C) or above, preferably including ICT.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A high level of organisational and time management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Industrious and driven with a desire to learn new things
- An ability to stay motivated when completing monotonous tasks.
Previous office experience (data entry and admin work especially) would be of benefit but is not necessary. This is a great entry level position with an opportunity to gain new skills and experience.
If this sounds like you then please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £15,000 p.a.