Commercial & Insights Assistant
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person with strong analytical skills to join our growing team, working in a busy, vibrant office, located in the picturesque town of Marlow, Buckinghamshire. A good knowledge of video games would also be advantageous.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Start date: As soon as possible
The main purpose of this role is to support the Commercial & Insights Manager in the day to day functions of Stock & Sales and Price Monitoring reporting. Responsibilities will include:
- Importing Stock & Sales (S&S) reports into our custom system.
- Validating data using various tools; Excel, MySQL and our own bespoke dashboard.
- Handling client queries regarding S&S.
- Chasing missing S&S reports when necessary.
- Processing and validating Price Tracking data from online stores.
- Tracking bugs/issues with Price Tracking data.
Training will be given on our own custom software.
The ideal candidate will have the following required skills:
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High level of organisational and time management skills.
- Friendly, polite telephone manner and good customer service skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of SQL.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com