Commercial & Insights Associate
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person with strong analytical skills to join our growing team, working in a busy, vibrant office, located in the picturesque town of Marlow, Buckinghamshire. A sound knowledge of video games would be advantageous.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Start Date: as soon as possible.
You’ll be working alongside the Commercial & Insights Manager, supporting in the day to day functions of Stock & Sales and Price Monitoring reporting. Responsibilities will include:
- Importing Stock & Sales (S&S) reports into our custom system.
- Validating data using various tools; Excel, MySQL and our own bespoke dashboard.
- Account Support – handling client queries regarding S&S and Price Monitoring.
- Chasing missing S&S reports when necessary.
- Processing and validating Price Tracking data from online stores.
- Tracking bugs/issues with Price Tracking data.
Training will be given on our own custom software.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- High level of spoken and written English.
- High level of organisational and time management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Friendly, polite telephone manner and good customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Basic understanding of SQL
To apply please send a cover letter, along with your CV to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies please.