We’re always on the look out for skilled Developers Based in Blackpool, UK.
We are looking for a back end developer who will work with our team members to troubleshoot and improve our back end applications and processes. The job will involve integration with various third party API’s and services and require the developer to analyse current processes, formulate more efficient ones, solve problems and create a more seamless system.
To work as part of our development team to support the requirements of the company and our external clients. You’ll be working predominantly on our pioneering analytics software and customer UI. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that is constantly striving to improve analytical systems and remain at the cutting edge of technology. This role will suit someone who loves video games or technology and wants to embrace a fast paced industry that evolves on a daily basis.
- PHP 7 (OOP / MVC)
- Version Control (Subversion or Git)
- Knowledge of MVC (Laravel / Lumen)
- Experience working with large data sets
- Exposure to Elastic Search
- Linux Server Experience (Redhat / Centos)
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday
- Friendly Working environment
- Access to E-Learning courses
- A fun and friendly working environment
If you feel you have the right skills, please send your CV to email@example.com